Track-Kit Pilot Program
Try Track-Kit across your city or state for 90 days!
You’d love to see how Track-Kit would work in your own city or state. But your IT staff time is stretched and funding is scarce right now. How can you justify getting Track-Kit into your jurisdiction?
The Track-Kit Pilot Program makes it easy for you and your team to evaluate Track-Kit in your city, region or state.
Who can participate?
- One DNA lab with 2-3 medical facilities and all law enforcement agencies that pick-up from those medical facilities
- One policy (admin) center
- Prosecutors (optional)
For 90 days, you get:
- Track-Kit configured for your jurisdiction
- Three days of in-person training at your policy(administration) center
- Webinar training for all users at the DNA lab, medical facilities, law enforcement agencies and prosecutors’ offices
- Scheduled policy center check-in webinars
- Full multi-channel support
A nominal fee covers our expert’s travel to your site. If you license Track-Kit within two years of pilot completion, the fee will be applied to your purchase.
To learn more, contact us.
Take the pressure off your team! Proven Track-Kit Services deliver a complete turnkey solution.
Why cloud-based kit tracking is best for your rollout and your IT department
Track-Kit Dollar Program
Helps you get exactly what you need
With Track-Kit, comprehensive security is designed in