Track-Kit™ for Sexual Assault Kits
Track sexual assault kits statewide to meet legislative and transparency responsibilities
For jurisdictions that must meet legislative requirements to track all sexual assault kits from collection to reporting, Track-Kit is a secure, cloud-based, turnkey system that is easy to implement and use for thousands of diverse users, including survivors.
Unlike systems built for a single state, Track-Kit is highly configurable for fast implementation and includes a full suite of premium services – including live training, hosting, and ongoing support for tens of thousands of users – to meet any jurisdiction’s exact requirements and make rollout and ongoing support easy for the IT Dept.
- Start-to-finish sexual assault kit and inventory tracking in order to deliver accountability, transparency and information-sharing among all stakeholders
- Turn-key solution, not just software – it includes scaling, end-user training, and supporting thousands or tens of thousands of users
- Cloud-based system designed with comprehensive security features to ensure user privacy, secure storage and business continuity
- Highly configurable to meet diverse state requirements so that it can be deployed quickly
- Secure portal for each user – medical facility, law enforcement agency, laboratory, outsourcing/private laboratory, prosecutor, compliance oversight team, policy (admin) center, kit distributor, and, most importantly, the survivor
Integration with Other STACS DNA Products
Integrates with STACS™ Casework
Track-Kit integrates with STACS Casework to seamlessly track SAKs both inside the lab and across your jurisdiction.
Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS)
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Iowa Attorney General
Michigan State Police (MSP)
State of Nevada
Texas Department of Public Safety
Washington State Patrol (WSP)
Wisconsin Department of Justice
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANEs) using Track-Kit for Sexual Assault Kits said:
“We love it.”
“It’s very user-friendly.”
“I love it and that’s no lie!”
“Before this tracking system, we had no idea what would happen to it [sexual assault evidence kit]. We were never informed it got sent. We were rarely informed that there was ever a DNA hit. We don’t have any contact again unless we end up in court with the victim at a trial date.”
– Becky O’Neal, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner, Northwest Texas Healthcare System (Source: Texas Standard article)
“The victim has that reassurance that they’ll be able to enter the system and see where their sexual assault kit is. They’ll know where it’s at, at what stage. That’s the huge difference here – it’s more for the victim, giving them that reassurance they need at times. To know the kit is moving forward and not just sitting somewhere. ”
– Lt. Ricardo Medina of the El Paso Police Department (Source: Texas Standard article)
Take the pressure off your team! Proven Track-Kit Services deliver a complete turnkey solution.
Track-Kit is designed with comprehensive security features.
Track-Kit Pilot Program
Helps you get exactly what you need.
Why cloud-based kit tracking is best for your rollout and your IT department.