Track-Kit for Sexual Assault Kits
Track SAKs statewide to meet legislative and transparency responsibilities
Many US states are enacting legislation to track sexual assault evidence kits (SAEKs or SAKs) throughout the state and most require the ability for survivors to access information about their kit status and testing results. This requires sharing information with tens of thousands of users annually across your state.
STACS DNA has been working with forensic DNA labs since 2000 and they asked us to develop Track-Kit to help them meet these legislative requirements. We’ve been collaborating with state Sexual Assault Task Forces and the many other stakeholders since 2014 to develop Track-Kit.
- Secure, web-based SAK tracking system that is easily accessible to all users statewide
- Start-to-finish sexual assault kit and inventory tracking in order to deliver accountability, transparency and information-sharing among all stakeholders
- Secure portal for each user – medical facility, law enforcement agency, laboratory, outsourcing/private laboratory, prosecutor, compliance oversight team, policy (admin) center, kit distributor, and, most importantly, the survivor
- Highly configurable to meet diverse state requirements so that it can be deployed quickly
- Turn-key solution, not just software – it includes scaling, training, and supporting thousands or tens of thousands of users
- We deliver the services you need to make Track-Kit work for your program and all your users across the state
Integration with Other STACS DNA Products
Integrates with STACS Casework
Track-Kit integrates with STACS Casework to seamlessly track SAKs both inside the lab and across your jurisdiction.
Read news coverage about Washington State’s Track-Kit Sexual Assault Kit Tracking System
Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS)
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Michigan State Police (MSP)
State of Nevada
Texas Department of Public Safety
Washington State Patrol (WSP)
Take the pressure off your team! Proven Track-Kit Services deliver a complete turnkey solution.
With Track-Kit, comprehensive security is designed in
Track-Kit Pilot Program
Helps you get exactly what you need
Why cloud-based kit tracking is best for your rollout and your IT department