Sample Lifecycle Tracking System
Track-Kit tracks the lifecycle of your samples from collection to completion. Vital status and location information is shared with thousands of users to help prevent delays across a city, state or country. Track-Kit is currently being used in a state near you.
- Secure, easy-to-use website for each type of user
- Kit location and status updates
- Notification of late kit delivery
- Global view of all incoming kits
- Inventory management to never run out of kits
- End-to-end audit trail of all activity
What makes the Track-Kit system work so well?
- Track-Kit is a turn-key solution, not just software – it includes scaling, training, and supporting thousands or tens of thousands of users.
- We deliver the services you need to make Track-Kit work for your program and all your users across your jurisdiction.
- Training is specific to the needs of each type of end user – medical facility, laboratory, and all other types of users specific to your system.
- Exceptional customer service means prompt responses, viable fixes and complete transparency in our support processes. Multi-channel support is available 24/7 if you need it.
- We manage your system in the most secure environment available.
- Every phase of your project benefits from our unparalleled experience and expertise – gained from implementing Track-Kit systems in many states.
Take the pressure off your team! Proven Track-Kit Services makes your project turnkey.
With Track-Kit, comprehensive security is designed in
The Track-Kit Pilot Program
Evaluate Track-Kit across your city or state! Here’s how.
Why cloud-based kit tracking is best for your rollout and your IT department