New Video Series Addresses Issues Faced by DNA Laboratories
November 07, 2013
OTTAWA, ON—STACS DNA Inc., the only DNA sample processing software provider, today announced the release of the first two videos in a series which address issues faced by DNA laboratories.
The videos in this series are:
- Is your DNA lab ready for growth?
- Maximizing productivity in DNA labs: Four critical areas
- How do you manage your DNA lab for maximum throughput?
- How do you process DNA samples to maximize productivity and minimize errors?
- How can integration benefit your DNA lab?
- How can you ensure your DNA lab meets accreditation standards?
The first two videos are available today at https://www.stacsdna.com/resources/videos. The rest of the series is planned for release over the winter.
About STACS DNA
STACS DNA delivers the only sample processing software specifically designed for DNA laboratories. Since 2000, we’ve helped DNA labs of all sizes to accelerate throughput, prevent errors, cut costs, and meet accreditation standards. STACS tracks and controls samples, manages workflows, integrates systems and instrumentation and improves data quality. Used by federal, state, regional and local police forces in the U.S. and Canada, including many of the largest DNA labs in North America. The company is based in Ottawa, ON and Fairfax, VA. For more information, visit www.stacsdna.com.
For more information:
Vice President, Marketing
STACS DNA Inc.
613-274-7822 ext. 2005
stacsdna at stacsdna dot com
used by federal, state, regional and local police forces in the U.S. and Canada, including many of the largest DNA labs in North America.